flickering when split screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flickering when split screen

I've updated to the latest version and when you drag the window to one side to "dock" in half the screen it flickers non stop and can't be used in that way. I only have one screen so would usually dock it then have autocad in the other screen to check lengths.

Re: flickering when split screen

We seem to have had the same problem since updating recently (and I don't have a double screen). It happens sometimes when you first open Eurobeam, and it opens in the 'Normal' window. Quite bizzare! We've found you can stop this behaviour if it happens, by resizing the window. I have put a short video clip at https://vimeo.com/374229351 .

Richard

Comment

Re: flickering when split screen

A follow up on this one: this happens when you shrink the application down to a size where the button captions won't all fit even if the font size is decreased. The workaround is to right click on the toolbar and deselect 'Show captions' in the popup menu that appears.

This will be fixed in the next release, though this won't be for a while as a major revision is currently in hand.
      Tony Bryer, Greentram Software Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
      X