highlighting of slected window when tiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highlighting of slected window when tiled

When you can see all the windows with the calculations and you are clicking through the project manager the only differentiating point that the window is selected is the text is slightly lighter and bolder. I've found it difficult to then find the window. Ideally the selected window is more contrasting.

Re: highlighting of slected window when tiled

I'll have a think about doing this. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Tony Bryer, Greentram Software Pty Ltd

Comment

not sure what you are getting at here - on eurobeam with the beams tiled when I click on the left had side list of beams it brings the design up in the centre of the screen as a layer on top of the tiles

or am I missing something

regards

motorphotos

Comment

Originally posted by motorphotos View Post
        not sure what you are getting at here - on eurobeam with the beams tiled when I click on the left had side list of beams it brings the design up in the centre of the screen as a layer on top of the tiles
        Yes, that's what happens if the checkbox on the Project Manager 'Expand' button is checked, otherwise the windows remain in their previous positions. Roger's suggestion AIUI is that we adjust the colours of the non-selected windows to make them a little less prominent though still readable.
        Tony Bryer, Greentram Software Pty Ltd

Comment

Just to follow up, that is exactly what I'm on about Tony.
          If you tile the windows but then want to expand the one you are looking at I sometimes find it difficult to see which I'm looking for.

Comment

Working...
          X