X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems saving projects

Hi Tony

got a bit of a problem with superbeam 7.20d

when I set up the project data it seems to not want to form the initial file
    which I get round by putting in a couple of sheets then 'save as' which is fine but then when I try and continue and try and save the file it brings up a dialog box to sent it to the recycle bin but nothing else

so I have to 'save as' again which then over writes the initial file with the warning that I am going to do this and then sends the old file and back up to the recycle bin

this does not happen in prosteel or eurobeam

not sure why its started to do this

regards

John

Re: Problems saving projects

This has been fixed in 7.20, now available for download via the Check for Updates option in the usual way.
    Tony Bryer, Greentram Software Pty Ltd

Comment

I have a similar issue with both SuperBeam and ProSteel whereby I am getting saves to a project as a new file rather than overwriting a single file, so end up with a few of them with a number at the end. The one without the number is the most recent, so the numbered ones are like a file history. This is 7.21. I should add that this only started after the latest W10 update.

Comment

Before you even start looking for developers and app agencies, the first thing you should do is to define your project clearly.
        Every project manager knows this is essential for any aspect of software development because it gives the entire team a single direction and a blueprint to follow. I recommend start to work with https://mlsdev.com
        Last edited by maxzimmer; 5 August 2022, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X