Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Bryer
    replied
    Send us an email as above with your details and we'll send you a direct download link.

Leave a comment:

• maxzimmer
    replied
    Choose Experienced Software Development Company Android app development companies use the latest technology available in the market. I researched some information in google and find this article https://syndicode.com/blog/hiring-de...am-in-ukraine/. They do so in order to provide you with the most functional and efficient software that will help you design your Android apps right from the start. Android software developers take into account the unique characteristics of this platform. Android apps vary in size and complexity depending on their purpose. Therefore, Android software development company helps you to create apps that are capable of running on a wide variety of Android devices.
    Last edited by maxzimmer; 30 August 2021, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony Bryer View Post
    Error 12175? If so, a number of users have reported this though we have had many many more successful downloads. It comes from Windows and I've yet to identify a workaround. For now send me an email at [email protected] with your name/user number and I will send you a direct download link.
    Yes Tony, Error 12175 - this is the same error message received at the last update, prior to which we've never had any problems.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Bryer
    replied
    Error 12175? If so, a number of users have reported this though we have had many many more successful downloads. It comes from Windows and I've yet to identify a workaround. For now send me an email at [email protected] with your name/user number and I will send you a direct download link.

Leave a comment:

• MPA
    started a topic Update fail

Update fail

We're running 7.21d and are unable to update to the newer version using the Miscellaneous > Check Web Site for Updates command in the programme. When we attempt to do so we receive an error message saying the update has failed. The Manual Download button is greyed-out so we're unable to use this either. Our subscription is valid until June 2021. Please advise.
Working...
X